With a host of features designed to enhance every facet of the photographic process, from still images to video, the Canon EOS 7D represents an advanced class of camera. Made to be the tool of choice for serious photographers and semi-professionals, the Canon 7D features an 18.0 Megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors, capturing tremendous images at up to ISO 12800 and speeds of up to 8.0 fps. The EOS 7D has an all cross-type 19-point AF system with improved AI Servo AF subject tracking and user-selectable AF area selection modes for sharp focus no matter the situation. The EOS 7D’s Intelligent Viewfinder provides 100% coverage and displays user-selected AF modes as well as a spot metering circle and on-demand grid lines. iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering system uses both focus and color information to provide accurate exposure even in difficult lighting. The EOS 7D also captures Full HD video at 30p (29.97 fps), 24p (23.976 fps) and 25p with an array of manual controls, including manual exposure during video shooting and ISO speed selection. The EOS 7D features a magnesium alloy body that is dust and weather resistant and shutter durability of up to 150,000 cycles. Compatible with over 60 EF and EF-S lenses as well as with EOS System accessories, the creative opportunities — not just with stills but also with video — are beyond amazement.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12,800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- 8.0 fps continuous shooting up to 130*/** JPEG Large/Fine and 25*/** RAW images.
- Advanced movie mode with manual exposure control, manual audio level adjustment (64 levels)**, and selectable frame rates: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 1280 x 720 (HD): 60p (59.94) / 50p, 640 x 480 (SD): 60p (59.94) / 50p.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with 100% field of view, wide viewing angle of 29.4°, high magnification of 1.0, intelligent viewfinder with glass pentaprism and superimposed LCD display in viewfinder supports various shooting styles.
- 19-point, all cross-type AF system equipped with dual diagonal cross-type sensors in center at f/2.8 and f/5.6 and AF area selection modes to match various shooting situations.
- iFCL Metering with 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- Magnesium body with shutter durability up to 150,000 cycles and exclusive dust and weather resistance.
- Compatible with the optional GPS Receiver GP-E2* to record the time and location information of images.
- Camera body
- Body cap
- Battery Charger