Phase One 645 DF +
“The Phase One DF camera provides photographers with an open platform that can meet all of their needs in a medium format digital system, including the ability to flash sync at high shutter speeds…“
Stan Sholik, professional photographer magazine, US
The Phase One 645 DF + camera is designed to be a seamless extension of your creativity. Extraordinary capture becomes natural through ease of use and direct control.
Take advantage of the new Schneider Kreuznach leaf shutter lenses, digital focal plane lenses from Phase One or use your Mamiya 645 AF/AFD or Hasselblad V lenses for a broader choice and easy upgrade path.
Combined with some of the world’s best digital backs, the 645DF+ camera offers the most versatile shutter speeds in the market, ranging from 1/4000s to 60 minutes.
Combined with the new Phase One leaf shutter lenses the 645DF+ camera supports an unprecedented high flash sync speed of up to 1/1600s opening new creative windows for photographers.
The mirror and viewfinder of the Phase One 645DF+ camera are almost three times larger than those of 35mmcameras, providing much greater control of focus and composition.
While hosting a complete list of features and custom functions, the Phase One 645 DF + camera is extremelyeasy to use. All settings important to the exposure are easily controlled by manual dials and buttons.
- Fast and accurate autofocus with custom fine-tuning adjustment option
- High shutter speeds up to 1/4000s
- Long exposures up to 60 minutes
- Automatic switch between focal plane and leaf shutter modes
- Easily programmable custom functions
- Three custom shooting modes
- Intuitive handling through great ergonomics and easily accessible controls
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 10,000 captures on one charge
- Rugged construction for high volume production use
- Some of the broadest lens and accessory range in the industry for a wide range of photographic applications
Kit Rate: $650
- Digital Back (IQ160)