Profoto 7A 2400
The standard of rental studios worldwide, Profoto offers action-stopping short flash duration and fast recycling times for any type of application.
Heavy-duty design, self seeking voltage, consistency of light output and color temperature, and compatibility with a full line of modular light shaping tools, make the Pro 7 power packs the first choice of photographers around the world.
The Profoto 7A 2400 system is a sound investment, since the accessories are also compatible with the lightweight Acute 2 and ComPact lines of electronic flash.
The Profoto 7A 2400 w/s power supply features turbo recycling, ultra short flash duration, and choice of asymmetrical or symmetrical power distribution with up to 3 lampheads.
The Profoto 7A 2400 also features color temperature control and auto bracketing.
- Asymmetrical or Symmetrical Distribution
- The power level chosen can be symmetrically or asymmetrically distributed among 1, 2, or 3 flashheads.
- Six f-stop range
- Power output can be dialed down 6 stops from 1200 to 37.5 w/s in 1/3 and 1/6 step increments with 2 dial controls.
- Turbo Recycling
- Turbo recycling speed of 1.5 seconds @ full 2400 w/s. Recycling @ minumum power (75w/s) is only .17 seconds.
- Ultra Short Flash Duration
- Flash duration is 1/1600 sec. @ full power, 1/8,000 sec. @ min. power.
- Auto Bracketing
- Allows the power supply to be pre-adjusted for 3 power level sequences, resulting in three exposures separated by 1/3, 1/2 or 2/3 of an f/stop.
- Color Temperature Control
- Flash color temperature can be lowered up to 400°K to achieve warmer hues, in eight 50°K intervals.
- Features Self Seeking Auto Multi Voltage with AC voltages between 90 and 260V, 50 to 60 Hz.
Modeling light does not need to be switched.
- Audible Beep
- Switchable audible signal beeps when unit is fully recycled.
- Built in Photocell
- A built in light sensitive slave can be switched on or off.
- Fan Cooling
- Keeps internal components working consistently over years of operation.
- Proportional Modeling Lights
- Get a good preview of the power settings. As the flash power is dialed down, the modeling light can dim simultaneously.