Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 50mm f/2.0 EF mount
The Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 50mm f/2.0 EF mount is designed for analog and digital Canon SLR cameras. The manual focus lens provides a normal perspective and has a minimum focus distance of 9.45″ with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2. The lens is designed with floating elements to ensure high performance across a wide focusing range. As a result, the lens can be used for macro and non-macro applications, making it a versatile standard lens when used with a full frame camera. The high quality performance even at f/2 aperture allows you to throw the background out of focus without compromising the image quality.
- For use with analog and digital Canon SLR cameras
- Manual focus macro lens with a normal perspective with a minimum focus distance of 9.45″ with a maximum magnification ratio 1:2
- Incorporates a floating lens element design to optimize image quality across the entire focusing range
- This lens has a fast f/2.0 aperture to enable hand-held photography under difficult lighting conditions
Classic portraits are as much the strength of the Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 50mm f/2.0 EF mount as the most striking details from close up. Thanks to its high performance at any distance, this macro lens can be used for a variety of tasks. As one of the fastest macro lenses available, small details can be isolated from the foreground and the background for great creative control.
Included with Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 50mm f/2.0 EF mount:
- Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 50mm f/2.0 EF mount
- Lens cap
- Rear cap
- UV filter
- Lens Pouch
|Filter Thread||67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.83 x 3.46″ (7.19 x 8.79 cm)|
|Weight||1.17 lb (530 g)|